This is the privacy notice of 3H Fund (helping hands for holidays). In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to 3H Fund (helping hands for holidays).
We are company number 01690253 registered in the United Kingdom.
Our registered office is at:
B2 Speldhurst Business Park
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
3. Personal information that this website collects
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Site visitation tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop Google Analytics from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
We have anonymised IP addresses to prevent tracking of individual data in Google Analytics. More information on this can be found here.
3.2 Contact forms and email links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page or an email link like this one, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third party data processors defined below in section 4.
4. Our third party data processors
We use a Google to process personal data on our behalf. They have been carefully chosen and comply with the legislation set out above.
5.0 Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
6.1 Change log
09/05/2018 – version 1.0