TeensOut was founded in 2017 to enhance the lives of young people with disabilities and young carers. We provide activities to do at home and work with schools and organisations across the country to arrange funded activities and day trips for teenagers with disabilities. We provide opportunities for young carers to have time away from the stresses of everyday life.
TeensOut at Home
TeensOut Activity Challenge
This TeensOut challenge has 2 topics – Gardening or Baking.
This TeensOut Challenge is now closed to new entries as all places have been filled!
Challenge Wall of Fame
Click on the picture above to increase the size.
Once our challengers have completed their activities we will share their success here!
Keep coming back to see how everyone is getting on!
Challenge Terms and Conditions
3H are proud to be able to work with caring organisations around the UK to support young carers.
We are pleased to be able to send these amazing young people a TeensOut activity hamper full of gifts to celebrate and recognise the wonderful and positive difference they make to those around them!
We want to thank some amazing people for helping us provide a little respite and recognition of the support they give their loved ones!
- Thank you to PostnBake who supplied us with their tasty Biscoff Rocky Road baking boxes. This brand new company based in Cardiff made it possible for us to send the young carers these kits with their incredibly kind offer! www.postnbake.com
- Eazy Beezy – All Things Bee – worked with us enabling us to send the young carers hand-made wildflower Beeballs and Sunflower kits. Their kind offer and bespoke boxes meant we could support more young carers! Thank You! http://eazybeezy.etsy.com
- A designer maker based in East Yorkshire made it possible for us to send our young carers amazing mugs celebrating the young carer as a special person. A big thank you to Margaret at Wolds Country Crafts! www.etsy.com/uk/shop/woldscountrycrafts
- The Craft Cabin CM21 helped us send an Easter Surprise to the young carers with their wonderful chocolate stirrer kits. The generous offer made it possible for our young carers to have an Easter treat! Thank you! www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheCraftCabinCM21
- Thank you to AMGiftstore for their generous support!
- The Very Happy Belly Company helped us send chocolate pizza kits to some very happy young carers! Thank you!